Monday, October 11, 2010

Recent Fun Finds


I thought I'd share here some of the fun things I've found recently in my thrifting/yard sales/estate sales explorations.


I found the salt & pepper shakers above at a cub scout yard sale. In fact, I found a tableful of odd and colorful salt & pepper shakers. Of them all, the carrots are my favorites (why is one so sad?). But these geese--who appear to be plotting evil--are pretty wonderful, too!



I also love to find odd machines--especially when they work! I found this check printer in the collection of a gentleman who also had in his possession an amazing collection of Republican National Convention items and Avon cologne bottles. Interesting mix!


3 comments:

  1. I love your recent finds, The geese are plotting something I'm sure of it. ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you blogging! Congrats on the new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Would have tied in nicely with the Vintage Love Saturday theme on my blog a couple of weeks ago! Too bad you didn't have them at that time and you could have linked in. I host a blog party every Saturday. If you would like to join in, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete